- Boxes of 10 with Instructions
- TTC / Malt -Total Count / Yeasts & Moulds
- RBS – Total Count / Yeasts & Moulds
- PM – Pseudomonas / Coliforms
- TP – Total Count / Pseudomonas
Dipslides (also known as paddle testers) are a general test for the presence of bacteria. They are very useful tools in identifying potentially damaging organisms that may be present in your Swimming Pool, Spa or Hot Tub.
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place away from oxidizing and reducing agents, strong acid, alkalis, solvents and organic materials.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Always wear suitable gloves and eye protection when handling.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.